Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite Black .22LR
MODEL NUMBER: 43906 CALIBER: 22 LR
Receiver Material: Aluminum
Front Sight: Fixed
Barrel Length: 4.40"
Grip Frame: Polymer
Grips: Checkered 1911-Style
Finish: Black Anodized
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Barrel Style: Threaded
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Weight: 25 oz.
Overall Length: 8.40"
Twist: 1:16" RH
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Features a lightweight, ventilated, aerospace-grade aluminum receiver and a tensioned stainless steel barrel.
- Threaded barrel models feature a 1/2"-28 thread pattern for popular muzzle accessories (thread protector included).
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.