SCSA TSP X Chassis
TSP X, the modular Tactical Shooting Platform. Designed, manufactured, and tested in Australia.
The Howa 1500 SA package includes an inlet machined to accept Howa M1500 barreled short actions.
The TSP X features
- compatible with steel AICS magazines (Factory mags for Mini and 1100 rifles)
- machined from 6061 T-6 aluminium
- durable black anodised coating
- unique recoil lug clamp design
- free floating barrel to improve accuracy
- ergonomic design
- 1.86 KG / 4.1 lbs chassis weight
- 25 mm / 1 inch length of pull adj.
- 28 mm / 1.1 inch cheek rest adj.
- cheek rest adj. zero stop
- 14° of cheek rest yaw adj.
- forend accommodates M-LOK slots
- 5 slots at 90°, 180°, and 270°
- QD sling cups in 4 different positions
- ambidextrous magazine release
- grip included
- forward magazine adapter
- grip/magazine adapter
- butt stock
NOTE: 223 or similar sized cartridges will require bolt stop modification in order to feed from an AICS magazine.