AIM XPF 3-12x50 Mil-dot FFP Tri-illuminated scope
Basic High weaver rings come with the scope
The XPF Series 3-12x50mm FFP Riflescope features a Tri-Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle. As the magnification range of the optic is increased the ballistic holdovers of the reticle will remain the same as the size of the target increases. These optics are ideal in tactical situations, and also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
Manufacturer: AIM Sports
Model: XPF 3-12X50 FFP Mil Dot Rifle Scope ( Black )
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Eye Relief: 3.5"
Exit Pupil: 13.7mm - 4.2mm
Field of View (Feet at 100 yards): 33.3' - 11.2'
Finish: Matte Black
Lens Coating: Green
Weight: 21.05 oz.
Package Includes: Optic
- Milled from one solid piece of aircraft grade aluminum to withstand constant heavy recoil
- Fog proof and shock-resistant housing
- Nitrogen charged with weather resistant seals
- Green fused multi-coated lens provides superior light transmission, resolution and scratch resistance
- Tri-illuminated (Red, Green, Blue) Mil-Dot reticle with adjustable rheostat for brightness control
- Windage and elevation adjustment
- 3.5 Inch eye relief provides safety from heavy recoil and enables fast target acquisition
- First focal plane, laser etched reticle is manufactured for long distance accuracy