Broncos Shipping Information
CHANGES ON FIREARM SHIPPING
We can ship firearms but we can only ship to Dealers and businesses. So please keep in mind where you would like it sent when purchasing online
- We ship Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday orders will be processed on Monday (Public holidays will be the following day that is not a holiday).
- Our Shipping costs are based on a flat rate and are displayed below
NZ DELIVERY TIMES
- Parcels sent to Urban addresses - 1-3 working days.
- Parcels sent to Rural addresses - 2-5 working days.
- Dangerous Goods and Safes - under 5kg - 3-7 working days
- Dangerous Goods and Safes over 5kg - 7-14 working days.
For bulky items additional fees may apply.
PLEASE NOTE: TOLL HAS BE NOTIFIED WITHIN 48 HOURS IF YOUR PARCEL GETS DAMAGED
If your parcel is damaged we need to know ASAP so we can resolve any issues that arise
North Island:➝ $7.99
North Island Rural:➝ $11.99
South Island: ➝ $11.99
South Island Rural:➝ $15.99
North Island:➝ $44.99
South Island:➝ $119.99
(Please note: rural deliveries will be dropped off at the closest depot)
We can send your own firearm to a Dealer or Business for you
Base handling fee of $30 + Shipping cost
DANGEROUS GOODS PRICES
ALL Dangerous goods prices are included in shipping.
We are no longer shipping gun powder, this is due to the courier companies no longer wanting to.
However, there WILL be an additional surcharge if there is a large order of dangerouse goods (genrally an excess of 20kgs and up)
- We do not ship Dangerous Goods to Chatam Islands (ammo, CO2, powder etc)
REST OF THE WORLD
We do not ship dangerous goods, heavy items (e.g. safes) and firearms overseas
and price is dependent on the destination country and the size and weight of the items in the order.
As each country can vary, please email email@example.com for a quote please