Hunters Element Tapua Elite Bush Coat
The Tāpua Elite Bush Coat is Owen’s signature garment with his favourite Veil & Fire camo combo. The Tāpua Elite retains everything that made the original special and has been improved in key areas to make it 10% lighter and more packable, 30% more breathable and faster drying, and better for the environment by making the fabric out of recycled plastic bottles.
New front fabric has been added for increased temperature regulation. HYDRAFUSE HYBRIDTECH fabric (made from recycled polyester) expels heat and wicks moisture in a high sweat area. This increases comfort by regulating your body temperature and keeps you dry from the inside.
The shoulder fabric has a highly durable fleece outer with our HYDRAFUSE WINDCUT membrane making it a premium wind-proof, water-resistant fabric.
The tail panel uses HYDRAFUSE HYBRIDTECH fabric with our HYDRAFUSE WINDCUT membrane to keep rain and blood out.
- Weight szM: 650g
- Hydrafuse HYBRIDTECH two-way stretch, hard-faced fleece front fabric made from recycled polyester.
- Durable, recycled, recyclable RPET fabric
- 3 layer laminated fleece with a waterproof and breathable membrane
- Wind-block and shower resistant
- Short sleeves
- Long Tail
- Long SBS zip lets the heat out
- Fixed hood with TunnelTECH adjustment
- Zippered chest pocket