Stoney Creek Womens Suppressor Jacket Bayleaf
The Women’s Suppressor Jacket has been specifically designed for the huntress who demands
waterproof performance across all their big game, waterfowl and upland game hunting.
Plenty of pockets for convenient and secure gear storage.
Purpose built for the huntress who demands a premium waterproof hunting jacket that will perform across all their big game, waterfowl and upland game hunting activities. The Women’s Suppressor Jacket has tactically placed storage pockets throughout, and provides quick, convenient and secure storage for even the most gear laden huntress.
Bayleaf: HRW-8333-JBA | Size: 6 - 20 | w: 1109 gms
- 100% Waterproof: 10,000 mm resistance
- Double storm flap and gutter to give extra weather protection to main YKK zip
- Fleece lined internal collar and hood for added warmth and comfort
- Conveniently placed domes above pocket flaps to keep open for quick access
- Twin adjustment hood with wired peak and volume reducer for optimal fit and protection
- Convenient shoulder silicon dots to keep your pack or rifle secured* (TCF only)
- Tactically positioned hand and large front pockets that won’t get in the way of a hip belt
- Large front pockets big enough to fit the contents of a box of shells
- The Suppressor Jacket is 100% waterproof thanks to it’s technical 3-layer fabric. It’s quiet brushed tricot outer fabric has been DWR coated which actively sheds water. An internal Hydrophilic membrane blocks 100% or rain and wind and breathes exceptionally well.
- 100% Waterproof (10,000mm ASTM tested)
- 100% Seam Sealed
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating to actively shed water, blood and dirt
The key to the Suppressor Jackets superior performance is in it’s Huntlite fabric. This advanced 3-layer fabric actively repels water, keeping the outer layer drier and cleaner. An internal Hydrophilic membrane blocks 100% or rain and wind and breathes exceptionally well.
100% SEAM SEALED
To be classified as 100% waterproof at Stoney Creek, all our rainwear garments need to be 100% seam sealed. Seam Sealing is the process of treating the stitching to prevent leaking and achieve maximum waterproofness when it rains or snows.
The Suppressor Jacket’s advanced 3-layer fabric offers unmatched protection from the elements. Also, thanks to its highly micropourous internal membrane, this fabric breathes exceptionally well. Keeping you comfortable and on-the-go throughout your outdoor activities.