Howa 1500 .308 Blued 16" Carbon Stock Grey/Black + Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 + DPT
The Howa is based on a early model Sako action, features a one piece forged bolt, has easy strip out firing pin assembly for ease of cleaning, flat bottom action for better bedding, and integral recoil lug to transfer trunion pull. 2 stage trigger is nice to use, and 3 postion safety allows the bolt to be opened with the safety applied.
An out-of-the-box rifle for hunts and target shooters alike. The Hogue Rifle features a Hogue pillar bedded overmolded stock for superior fit, function and accuracy.
The combination of the high precision Howa 1500 and the ergonomic Synthetic stock is a perfect blend for a lightweight, entry level match or sporting rifle you can depend on.
The Howa 1500 brings with it, cold hammer forged barrel, steel forged bolt and receiver, HACT 2-stage trigger, and a 3-position safety.
VORTEX DIAMONDBACK SCOPE
The Diamondback - loaded with features! First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs. Look for all this and more in a riflescope you'd expect to cost quite a bit more-but doesn't. We can live with that.
Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
Eye Relief: 3.1 inches
Field of View: 32.4-11.3 ft/100 yds
Tube Size: 1 inch
Turret Style: Capped
Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
Travel Per Rotation: 15 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment: 60 MOA
Parallax Setting: 100 yards
Length: 12 inches
Weight: 14.6 oz
- Fully Multi-Coated | Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane | Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size | 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube | Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum | Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof | O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof | Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof | Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish | Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets | Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN
- Precision-Glide Erector System | This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece | Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
Customized dot design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.