Howa 1500 .308 S/S 20" Black + Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 BDC
THIS COMBO INCLUDES:
Howa bare stainless rifle RRP $1199
Nikko Zero-Lok Rings RRP $69.99
Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 RRP $489
A TOTAL OF $1757.99 ALL FOR $1699
Available in .308 | .270 | 7mm-08 | 6.5 Creedmoor
The HOWA 1500 barreled actions are legendary for precision perfection. From their cold hammer forged, lightweight, durable and remarkably accurate barrels with consistent bores and incredibly smooth surface. Their one-piece receiver with integral recoil lugs. To the forged steel bolt with two locking lugs, reliable M16-style ejector and extrator and tool-less take down design. Howa’s barreled actions are the best kept secret in shooting sports.
2-Stage HACT Trigger features creep free, crisp light trigger pull and consistent let-off. The new Howa HACT 2-Stage triggers provide the shooter with the instant ability to achieve sub-moa accuracy right out of the box.
Safety: All Howa’s have a 3-position safety which allows for the action to be locked down as well as unloaded while safe.
Barrel & Action:
Barreled Action features a machined receiver and forged bolt. The bolt features an integral bolt handle and pressure vent holes. Reliable M-16 style extractor and ejector. Howa factory barrels are cold hammer forged steel and are chambered symmetrically at center of axis with head space set to stringent and exacting specs. Bolt faces are true and square to the chamber.
The Diamondback - loaded with features! First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs. Look for all this and more in a riflescope you'd expect to cost quite a bit more-but doesn't. We can live with that.
Objective Lens Diameter 40 mm
Eye Relief 3.1 inches
Field of View 32.4-11.3 ft/100 yds
Tube Size 1 inch
Turret Style Capped
Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
Travel Per Rotation 15 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment 60 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment 60 MOA
Parallax Setting 100 yards
Length 12 inches
Weight 14.6 oz
- Fully Multi-Coated | Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane | Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size | 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube | Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum | Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof | O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof | Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof | Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish | Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets | Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN
- Precision-Glide Erector System | This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece | Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
Customized dot design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.