Light My Fire Firesteel 2.0 Scout
Swedish FireSteel 2.0® fire-starter works even when wet and cold. 1) Remove paint on new fire-starter with striker or knife. 2) Pull striker (with text up) or knife slowly and firmly down length of fire-starter. 3) Sparks easily ignite a stove, BBQ, paper, dry grass, bark or TinderDustTM.
• Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
• Works equally well when wet.
• Durable; scout 3 000 strikes, army 12 000 strikes.
• Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
• Predictable performance at all altitudes.
• Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal.
• Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
• No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
Swedish FireSteel®: magnesium alloy
Striker: stainless steel
scout model: 77x24x14mm Weight: 27g