Ruger M77 Hawkeye Long-Range Hunter Stainless 6.5 PRC
MODEL NUMBER: 47197 CALIBER: 6.5 PRC
Stock: Speckled Black/Brown Laminate
Barrel Length: 22"
Material: Stainless Steel
Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
Twist: 1:8" RH
Finish: Hawkeye Matte Stainless
Weight: 7.2 lbs.
Overall Length: 42.25" - 43.75"
Length of Pull: 12.75" - 14.25"
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities overtop the traditional integral scope mounts that are machined directly on the solid-steel receiver.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Two-tone Target stock features adjustable pull length with soft rubber buttpad.
- Free-floated, cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions.
- The LC6™ trigger features smooth, crisp performance right out of the box for increased accuracy on the range or in the field.
- Radial-port muzzle brake significantly reduces felt recoil.
- Rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt.
- Ships with one AI-Style magazine.