Sig Sauer P226 LDC II SA/DA-SRT 9x19
The SIG SAUER P226 LDC II features the new Speed Trigger System (or SRT), with a recovery run of just 1.2mm it allows for very fast shooting. In addition, the competitor may adjust the trigger stop to suit their needs. Thanks to Long Dust Cover (or LDC), the weapon's balance has been optimized. An adjustable LPA rear sight and a HiViz fiber optic front sight allow a quick and clear target acquisition.
• Steel frame Long Dust Cover (or LDC) with SIG SAUER rail. Due to the Long Dust Cover, the weight balance is optimized and the recoil jump is significantly reduced.
• Integrated SIG Sauer rail makes it possible to mount the SIG Sauer Optics Package.
• SRT (or Short Reset Trigger), the new SRT Speed Trigger System with a reset of only 1.2mm allows unseen firing rates. An additional adjustable triggerstop enables the shooter to set the triggerstop to his needs.
• HIVIZ FibreOptic front sight
• Adjustable LPA rear sight 'TPU' 3-Dot An adjustable micrometer rear sight and the HiViz front sight provide a fast and clear aiming.
• E2-synthetic grips SIG Sauer E² grips guarantee a safe and ergonomic grip in any situation.
• Adjustable trigger stop
• Caliber: 9mmx19
• Capacity: 17 rounds
• Action: Double-action / Single-action
• Trigger Pull: 3.5 lbs / 16.0 N
• Colour: Black
• Barrel length: 112 mm
• Front sight: HiViz Fiber Optic
• Rear sight: Adjustable LPA
• Overall length: 208 mm
• Overall height: 142.8 mm
• Overall width: 40.8 mm
• Weight: 1230 g
• Grips: Aluminium
• Finish: Black PVD coated.
*PISTOLS REQUIRE A B ENDORSEMENT ON YOUR FIREARMS LICENCE*