GRS WARG Stock
Why are M-lok rails so popular?
Versatility - incorporating a rail system into our already adjustable and ergonomic stocks was a great way to offer additional versatility to our customers. Top-mounted bipods? Yes! Front-mounted Night Vision? And, of course, lights. That too, and many more possibilities!
The GRS Warg was developed with the long-range shooter in mind. Also featuring our Speedlock2 tool-less adjustment system, that allows for adjusting length of pull, recoil pad height, recoil pad tilt/cant and cheek-height. It is a stock built for handling the recoil generated by the largest magnum calibers. The Warg includes our ergonomic GRS Grip, offset and angled for unsurpassed shooting comfort. Rubber inlets on the grips allow for gripping confidence under the worst weather conditions.
GRS Warg is available in the same inlets and colors as the Bifrost: Green, Brown and Black.
Compared to other GRS models, the Warg receives a GRS rating of Light-Weight, 9/10 in Ruggedness and 9/10 in Adjustability.
- Fiberglass reinforced body
- GRS SpeedLock 2.0 adjustment system
- Length Of Pull : 13.78 in - 14.96 in (35 - 38 cm)
- 0.5” GRS Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad
- Total length : 31.34 in - 31.77 in (79.6 - 80.7 cm) (depending on system inlet)
- Forend width : 1.65 in (42 mm)
- Weight : 2.97 lb (1.35 kg) in Tikka T3 inlet
- No bedding required
- Flush cup sling mounts and push button sling loops
- One sling mount on the front stock
- Canting of recoil pad in 5° increments
- Prepared for mounting Picatinny rails
- 1 Picatinny rail on the rear stock
- 2 pcs. quick detachable flush cup sling mounts
- Recommended torque settings 5.2 Nm
- Blaser R8 inlet is for the R8 Professional trigger unit