Magpul Hunter Stock Ruger American Short Action
Currently in-stock with the wholesaler and available for order
Continuing the Hunter lineage, Magpul introduces the Hunter American stock.
Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block with steel recoil lugs. The Magpul Hunter American stock offers users a cost-effective replacement featuring a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics. Compatible with Ruger American Short Action rifles, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user. This stock is also M-LOK® compatible to accept a broad range of accessories. Included is our Bolt Action Magazine Well and a PMAG 5 7.62 AC which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without any need for custom inletting.
- Compatible with Ruger American short action rifles
- Bolt Action Magazine Well - Hunter American & PMAG 5 7.62 ACincluded for reliable detachable box magazine compatibility
- Reinforced polymer construction with Type III Hard anodized, machine finished cast aluminum bedding block
- High strength steel recoil lugs
- Compatible with barrel profiles up to medium palma
- Fully adjustable length of pull
- Optional 0.00", 0.50", and 0.75" Cheek Risers available to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25" Riser)
- M-LOK compatible for additional accessories
NOTE: PMAG 5 7.62 AC magazine is for the 308 Winchester and similar sized cartridges. Rifles that use smaller or larger cartridge cases will require the customer to separately purchase an AICS pattern compatible magazine of their choice.
- Weight - 3.3 lbs