Night Tech Hunter Series MS-19 Thermal Scope
Night Tech is proud to introduce its first entry-level thermal rifle scope to the market, for years we have been asked by our customers for an entry-level value for money thermal rifle scope / sight that is capable of hunting small to medium game at short to medium distances typically 50-150m.
With XST Technology for superior image quality, Night Tech Mini-Sights have been developed with the hunter in mind.
Night Tech customers wanted a high quality thermal mini-sight that was lightweight, simple to use, available at a competitive price and that didn’t have any needless complexities.
Introducing the Hunter Series: Mini-Sight from Night Tech. Incorporating the latest in thermal imaging developments – XST Technology, our latest sight means you can now detect objects at greater distances and identify them with better accuracy. Enjoy class-leading performance with images that are up to 3 times sharper and more sensitive than other thermal products on the market.
- One of the smallest and lightest thermal scopes on the market
- Simple and easy to use with no fancy or complex options
- High-resolution 1280×960 pixel HD display
- XST Technology providing exceptional image quality and clarity
- Thermal Detection ranges out to 750 metres
- Rabbit Detection: 150m
- Person Detection: 600m
- Deer Detection: 750m
- Objective Lens: F19/1.0
- Frame Rate: 25HZ
- Resolution: 256 x 192
- Field of view: 9.2° x 6.9°
- Magnification: 2.5x-5x
- Battery: CR123 x 2 (3.0-3.7V)
- Maximum battery life: 6 hours
- IP rating: IP66
- Weight (without batteries): 380g
- Dimension (mm): 186 x 60 x 60mm
- Mounting System: Easy to use on an Extended Eye Relief Picatinny Mount (included)
- Recoil rated to 1000Gs
- Rugged, reliable and built to last
- Multiple thermal colour pallets including black, white, red hot and colour mode
- Multiple zero settings for different setups
- Connection Type: USB Type-C
- Built-in Accelerometer and Digital Compass for improved accuracy
- Warranty: 2 years
See our full range of Night Tech Below: